Version 1.11 had been tested some time and it should be stable enough for daily use. Mousehunt had added additional delay time for the horn image to show up which will cause problem to older version script. I recommended those who use this script update to version 1.11. Next update will probably take more time because I need to focus on other thing and since the script is stable enough. Check out the change log and known issues if you miss out some update.
MouseHunt AutoBot is a simple user script to automatic sound the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script). Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
Please help me write a review of the script if you like it. Thank you.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Cross-browsers support.
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4 with Greasemonkey 0.8 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 10.53)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 5.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- After the horn is sound, the next horn time will set to 900 seconds and recalculation will be done on background and update the timer later. It is not a fix timer.
- Pause before King’s Reward might not totally prevent player from encounter King’s Reward, if user modify the King’s Reward interval time or run the script half way (played mousehunt before in other computer within few hour before).
- Due to no database maintenance since the release of MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail), the script was never test again how it react when database maintenance.
Download through userscript website.
- Option (embeded in timer page) to enable/disable pausing the script before King’s Reward is now workable in all browser.
- Restructure the script to reduce unnecessary function call.
- Improve script to better handle unexpected condition such as Glitchpaw mouse sabotage error.
- Update horn timer to show more accurate time for next horn due to MouseHunt add an additional delay for every horn show up.
- Rewrite part of script that cause timer obtain inaccurate horn time for google chrome browser.
- Add function to handle data timed out when loading for data.
- Add option (embeded in timer page) to enable/disable pausing the script before King’s Reward (only work in Opera).
- Add option to enable/disable showing timer/message in page title. Enable by default.
- Automatically focus on answer text box for King’s Reward when encounter King’s Reward.
- Bug fix on incorrect timer for Google Chrome after the first hunt due to string convert to integer problems.
- Fix Google Chrome did not get random delay after the first hunt.
- Change default King’s Reward time interval from 3 hour to 2.5 hour
- Add experimental user preference setting for experimental feature.
- Fix typo error in timer displaying the sec twice.
- Script now check is horn image is visible before sound it to fix the problem if user sound the horn first before the timeout.
- Change default random time for horn sounding to 0 – 30.
- The script now stop on King’s Reward instead of refreshing after the countdown end because new implementation of MouseHunt must resolve King’s Reward in order to continue hunt.
- Add an option to disable trap check (by default it is enable).