After listen to the feedbacks given by the user, I had work hard to fulfill the need of user even when I was traveling. Let me present the script that with all you need.
MouseHunt AutoBot is a short and simple user script to automatic sound the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script). Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Cross-browsers support.
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3 with Greasemonkey 0.8 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 10.53)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 5.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- The script is not fully tested out due to the demand of the script for MouseHunt 3.0 update.
- King’s Reward part of the script did not tested at all due to MouseHunt currently disable King’s Reward.
- After the horn is sound, the next horn time will set to 900 seconds and recalculation will be done on background and update the timer later. It is not a fix timer.