If you are a high school student or undergraduates and have a great business plan or a great product, don’t miss once-in-a-life-time opportunity to enter the PolyU’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship Global Student Challenge (GSC) 2011 and win your team a free trip to Hong Kong, the Asian’s World City.
GSC is an international business plan competition for high school students and full time undergraduates worldwide. Shortlisted teams will be sponsored for their flights to Hong Kong with accommodation provided on PolyU campus in June 2011 to present their business proposals in front of renowned business executives and venture capitalists and compete for the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Commendation Award and win the cash prizes up to USD5,000!
- Have a brilliant business idea about a product or service, which may include but not limited to one of the sub-themes: Health & Wellness, Lifestyle, Environment & Sustainability.
- Form your team – Each team should consist of three students in the Secondary School Division and three to four students in the University Division. A mentor* is compulsory for the Secondary School Division and optional for the University Division. You are welcome to form a ‘joint team’ with members from another secondary school or university.
- All team members must be upper form secondary school students or undergraduates for their respective division at the time of the Semi-Final and Final rounds of the Challenge to be held between 11 and 17 June for 2011 Challenge.
For more information, visit the link below:
- PolyU’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship Global Student Challenge (GSC) 2011 website
- PolyU’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship Global Student Challenge (GSC) 2011 Facebook Gruop
- PolyU’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship Global Student Challenge (GSC) 2011 Facebook Fan page
Registration close 31th May 2010, better hurry up.
One thought on “PolyU’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship Global Student Challenge (GSC) 2011”
hey Ooi, thanks for promoting GSC 2011 for us. FYI, registration deadline has been postponed from 31 May to 31 October 2010 due to many requests we received from students worldwide so please note!
and have read your blog, glad you liked it here in HK and at PolyU! Hope to see you again in near future!
Project Manager of GSC – also the one who went on the same coach with your team from airport to Student Halls on Day 1~!!!