MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script). Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6 with Greasemonkey 0.8 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 10.60)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 5.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- Timer will run slower / inaccurate if the browser is running resource hungry application such as flash game.
- Pause before King’s Reward might not totally prevent player from encounter King’s Reward, if user modify the King’s Reward interval time or run the script half way (played mousehunt before in other computer within few hour before).
- Due to no database maintenance since the release of MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail), the script was never test again how it react when database maintenance.
- Opera web browser only able to play King’s Reward music once only instead of looping infinity.
Download through userscript website.
- Direct sound the horn without delay if the horn image is visible after the page was just reloaded (if able).
- Improve the script to double check if the horn is sound properly after sounding the horn.
- Auto reload when encounter facebook error account unavailable.
- Add help text to guide first time user when script stop executing at outside of the hunter camp.
- Auto click on resume button after King’s Reward was claimed.
- Change default King’s Reward interval from 2.5 hours to 2 hours.
- Add aggressive mode to enable the script run more aggressively such as by pass horn image visible check before sounding the horn.
- Add option to pause the script when player got move to other location in the game example like Balack’s Cove (Experiment – disable by default).