It had been more than half a year since I last updated this script. I’m back in action again! The latest version will fix the random trap check time which is different from player to player but the trap check will be disable by default as I realize many user still do not know how to edit the script.
Check out the change log for more information on the latest update. For those who do not know how to install, uninstall or edit the script, check out my latest post on how to install user script.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script). Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 with Greasemonkey 0.8 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 10.62)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 9.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- With Aggressive Mode enable, the script timer is running super faster compare with MouseHunt provided timer, this is because it is very aggressive!
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- Timer will run slower / inaccurate if the browser is running resource hungry application such as flash game.
- Pause before King’s Reward might not totally prevent player from encounter King’s Reward, if user modify the King’s Reward interval time or run the script half way (played mousehunt before in other computer within few hour before).
- Opera web browser only able to play King’s Reward music once only instead of looping infinity.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- Disable trap check option by default.
- Increase the time delay between each horn by default.
- Add option to let player set their trap check time since trap check time is different from player to player.
- Add King’s Reward reload option to reload King’s Reward page in case if user constantly resolve King’s Reward through other devices / PC.
- Add https support to enable player to by pass some network that block facebook application on http connection (Note: the King Reward still require http connection to display).
- Fix bot caught in loop when the page is not loaded properly (such as the horn is not clickable).
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog
18 thoughts on “MouseHunt AutoBot 1.15 Updated”
i still love the version 1.14 autobot. but 1.15 has long delays.. can you lessen the delay of the 1.15 version?.. 5-45 seconds delay is good.. just disable the hourly check (trap check).. thanks buddy… more power 🙂 goodluck..
You can edit the delay time yourself by edit the script with notepad, or for better view use notepad++.
It’s free. =)
i dont know how to read programing language bro.. please help me 🙂 what is the thing that i would edit?
hornTimeDelayMin = 5;
hornTimeDelayMax = 45;
i saw it bro.. thanks a lot.. :))))))
i saw it bro.. thanks a lot.. :)))))) darren- what is the best horn delay? can you tell me?
I think it’s up to your preferences.
In my opinion, there’s no ideal delay.
erm…… can u make a bot that works with opera 11, i’m using it and i cant use the bot there.. thx 😀
I’m using opera 11. and having no problem.
What do you mean you can’t use the bot?
i just put the script into the java script right????? and when i close opera and restart i don’t see it botting… it just says failed to retrieve data or something.
Did you check out this post http://ooiks.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/install-uninstall-user-script-on-opera/?
You may need to do a complete refresh on the page by pressing Shift and click to refresh / reload.
You need to rename the scripts to xxxx.user.js, not xxxx.js
A refresh will do, no need restart opera. =)
Author,i think you should to highlight that in your tutorial.
There is something wrong with the bot . when i turn it on today , it was gone and so did two other users in the family . After downloading again , it keep on saying ‘Note: MouseHunt AutoBot will only run at Hunter Camp. This is to prevent the bot from interfering user’s activity.’ and it doesn’t press the horn automatically.
There’s nothing wrong with the bot. In fact, Either facebook or mousehunt is having a problem.
Check this thread in Mousehunt forum. Try reading more into the forum.
how do i disable the whole bot ?
Author has listed the link to tutorials above, depending on what browser you use.
Some browser have the function to disable it instead of uninstalling it.
thx alot dude 🙂 u play mh ? wan add each other?
hey really liking your bot. just gona ask is there a way to turn it off for a while, like when i can id rather click it myself :P, and maybe could you tell me what some of the stuff does like i dont under stand most of it. thanks!