Tired of MouseHunt in Facebook or Facebook got blocked in your network? Playing Mousehunt at Mousehunt offside page (http://www.mousehuntgame.com/) but need to sound the horn yourself alone? Now MouseHunt AutoBot 1.17 supported 3 major platforms, Facebook, Hi5 and MouseHunt Offside Page. Yes, all within a single script.
Version 1.17 also include some bugs fix for Hi5 platform users as well, such as problem playing sound during King’s Reward got fixed now! But nothing new for the Facebook users, sorry about that. Check out the change log and known issue for the latest update on this version.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script). Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 with Greasemonkey 0.9 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 9.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- With Aggressive Mode enable, the script timer is running super faster compare with MouseHunt provided timer, this is because it is very aggressive!
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- Timer will run slower / inaccurate if the browser is running resource hungry application such as flash game.
- Pause before King’s Reward might not totally prevent player from encounter King’s Reward, if user modify the King’s Reward interval time or run the script half way (played mousehunt before in other computer within few hour before).
- Opera web browser only able to play King’s Reward music once only instead of looping infinity.
- Hi5 platform will not show any timer on page title due to the limitation of Hi5 platform.
- The auto-focus answer box during King Reward’s and auto resume after king reward feature is broken currently.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- MouseHunt Game website (mousehuntgame.com) supported.
- Improve the script to recover from caugh in loop when something wrong with the browser prevent you sounding the horn.
- Fix script problem that caugh in loop when the the horn fail to sound in sounding horn condition.
- Fix script problem that continue to bot even when navigated out from hunt camp for Hi5 platform.
- Fix script problem that showing the invalid link to facebook instead of Hi5 for Hi5 platform.
- Fix script problem that unable to play sound when encounter king reward for Hi5 platform.