Another big update for MouseHunt AutoBot. A lot of things get fixed since the changes in Facebook. The script should get more stable than 1.18. I notice there is a problem on Google Chrome web browser, both script timer and the MouseHunt build-in timer show incorrect time. It is some bug that pull me off from releasing this update. It look more like a bug in MouseHunt game itself, so I will temporary ignore it first. For use who insist on using Google Chrome and still want to bot nicely, enable Aggressive Mode, it work lot better now.
Do check out the Known Issue and change log because there is a lot of modifications made in this update. Happy hunting.
I thinking to stop update the script once ago because I no longer playing MouseHunt any more and the spirit has long gone. But after getting all the support from the players at both Blog and Userscripts site, my spirit burn again, not as a MouseHunt player but as the script author / programmer. Your support push me forward, I want to said thanks for those who leave comment and support me. Thanks a lot.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script). Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 4.0 with Greasemonkey 0.9 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 11.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- With Aggressive Mode enable, the script timer is running super faster compare with MouseHunt provided timer, this is because it is very aggressive!
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- Timer will run slower / inaccurate if the browser is running resource hungry application such as flash game.
- Pause before King’s Reward might not totally prevent player from encounter King’s Reward, if user modify the King’s Reward interval time or run the script half way (played mousehunt before in other computer within few hour before).
- Opera web browser only able to play King’s Reward music once only instead of looping infinity.
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
- MouseHunt in game timer and AutoBot horn timer both may run incorrectly in Google Chrome due to bug in MouseHunt game.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- Fix some URL problem that cause the bot to stop working on Facebook.
- Fix invalid link show when player enable pauseAtInvalidLocation when the player at other hunt location.
- Fix auto focus on King’s Reward answer text box.
- Fix auto resume after King’s Reward solved.
- Add last page refreshed time on top to display when is the last time the script or player refreshed the page.
- Show last king reward time instead of next king reward time since the time no longer can be predicted.
- Remove pause before king reward feature since the time no longer can be predicted.
- Improve Aggressive Mode to sound the horn when the horn image appear even if the timer still haven’t reach 0.
- Add link on top of MouseHunt game page to enable user run script out of iFrame in order to show time on title page (Facebook / Hi5).
- Minor adjustment on horn calculation method.