If you are a Fish Wrangler player and you are envy MouseHunt player who had the autobot for their game, now Fish Wrangler also has their own autobot call Fish Wrangler AutoBot. This is a newly created script by myself. Currently it only support limited function and more functions will be coming soon. Do drop me any suggestions or report any bugs found. What are you waiting for? Install and try it out yourself now.
Fish Wrangler AutoBot is a simple user script to automate the process of catching fish in Fish Wrangler application in Facebook. In a simple word, bot for Fish Wrangler. Time of next rod cast will show on the webpage title and page. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before casting the rod (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script).
- Automatically cast rod when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the NOW! link instead of reloading the page.
- Show next rod casting time and others timer in the page and title.
- Play music when found treasure cheats.
- Cross-browsers support.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/fishwrangler/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 4.0 with Greasemonkey 0.9 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 11.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by Fish Wrangler, that is users are prohibits the use of auto-refreshers, BOTs, constantly refreshing the Fish Now link.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other Fish Wrangler automation scripts or auto page reload scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- The script may appear much later after the page had loaded.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- First release.