A quick fix for Firefox where it can’t click on NOW! link after the timer reach 0. After some research I only figure out that Firefox did not suppose event click on link compare with other browsers. Thus I force to load the page using url instead of clicking. The result are the same.
Sorry for did not testing much before release. I’m new in the game, so that might be a lot of update following. Catch up with my blog for the latest post. Enjoy the game.
Fish Wrangler AutoBot is a simple user script to automate the process of catching fish in Fish Wrangler application in Facebook. In a simple word, bot for Fish Wrangler. Time of next rod cast will show on the webpage title and page. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before casting the rod (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script).
- Automatically cast rod when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Show next rod casting time and others timer in the page and title.
- Play music when found treasure cheats.
- Cross-browsers support.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/fishwrangler/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 4.0 with Greasemonkey 0.9 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 11.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by Fish Wrangler, that is users are prohibits the use of auto-refreshers, BOTs, constantly refreshing the Fish Now link.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other Fish Wrangler automation scripts or auto page reload scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- The script may appear much later after the page had loaded.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- Fix Firefox cannot click on the NOW! link when time to cast rod.
- Add link to my latest blog post on Fish Wrangler AutoBot when user click on the AutoBot title.
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog
9 thoughts on “Fish Wrangler AutoBot 1.01 – Firefox Quick Fix”
I am a huge fan of your autobot!
Glad FW autobot came out!
Perhaps you can look at this script to add in all the features!!
Cause too bad, the developer is dropping this very soon and is currently looking for another person to take on this scripts!
Perhaps you can get some info from the developer and carve in all the features into your scripts, redirecting all this script users to your autobot!!
I get “502 Bad Gateway nginx/0.7.67” when trying to go to your FW script page. Is it hosted anywhere else besides userscripts.org?
Temporary I only hosted at userscripts.org but the server is very unstable. Thinking of host at my own blog later on.
So this script is still working fine with no issues? I just installed it. Don’t wanna get caught again. =x
Its not working in Fire Fox anymore. 😦
All you need to do is modify the script and replace all of the:
This happened since they switched to secure for all facebook apps.
The script works fine after that!
Instead of replacing all the “http” with “https” in the script you could simply add “https://apps.facebook.com/fishwrangler/*” (without the quotes) in greasemonkey/manage user scripts/Fish Wrangler AutoBot 1.01/preferences/included pages
Oh no. I think the script has been discovered. Script had been working well until yesterday.
I got this message: “Next Cast Time: Some one steal our fishing rod!”.
Keng Siang, if you’ve the time, could you look into this? Your script is the best. =D
Fixed in version 1.02.