First of all, I would like to apologies for the memory leak problem in last version. I was in a hurry to push out the script without much testing. Thanks for those players who give me lot of feedbacks in order for me to fix the problems. No new feature in this version, just lot of bugs fixing this time.
There are also bug fix for other browser as well, so make sure you use this one than version 1.21. Do tell me if you found any problem on the script. For Firefox user, do tell me how is the memory going. I guess you can go full speed boting the whole day with this version of script now. Enjoy.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the web page title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by player.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 5.0 with Greasemonkey 0.9.7 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11.50)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 13.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
- Google Chrome will playing King’s Reward sound through streaming but Opera and Firefox will play directly from the script.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- Fix some incorrect preference setting default value.
- Fix Firefox unable to play King Reward’s sound correctly.
- Fix some memory leak problems.
- Fix Opera unable to play King Reward’s sound continently (Note: There will be a big gap between the last sound end and the new sound begin).
- Improve timer accuracy.
- Fix script will now auto reload if encounter any MouseHunt intro page which is a bug in the game if player using Google Chrome.
- Fix script unable to work when showTimerInPage is set to false.
- Aggressive mode will now ignore any extra time delay set by player.
- Script can now automatically reset the timer after user sound the horn manually before the timer reach zero.
- King Reward music is now play direct from the script instead of stream it from other site (only for Firefox and Opera web browser).
- Player can now set preference such as horn time delay directly in game instead of editing the script.
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog
33 thoughts on “MouseHunt AutoBot 1.22”
Thanks Ooi for the quick update. Unfortunately, still having the memory problems ever since I upgraded to FF6. Downgraded to FF5 but still same thing. Very frequent crashes with FF. Memory sometimes going up to 800k.
Works well with Chrome though. Any way we can get it fixed on FF?
May I know how many tab you open in Firefox when you running MouseHunt?
Just 2 tabs, mousehunt and wikipedia
I observe that memory will keep low if you minimize firefox when not use. Maybe you can try and see.
Auto bot 1.22. It’s accuracy after most of every horn jumps to 17 mins, instead of 15. So that makes 2 mins of delay, it happens occasionally, hope you can fix it.
Which browser are you using?
Thank you for this wonderful script! however, i have some questions for you…
1. if you don’t mind, can you please explain what is the function of ‘Trap Check’, ‘Trap Check Time Offset’, ‘Trap Check Time Delay’, ‘King Reward Resume’, and ‘King Reward Resume Time’? I just can’t understand their function. I’ve read the script, but i still can’t understand.
2. After sounding the horn, i saw a box around the row of ‘Last King’s Reward’. inside the box is a word ‘Success!’ and is closeable. I previously use ver. 1.20 of this script, but i saw that box starting today. and it stays even though i had updated the script to 1.22. what should i do with that box?
Thank you very much and sorry for disturbing you with these unimportant questions and my bad English.
1: My bad, for didn’t putting any description as all description is in the script and I assume everyone know what I’m talking already.
Trap Check – Enable / disable trap check (your get a mouse catch automatically one an hour) every one hour.
Trap Check Time Offset: Because different player may have different time on trap check for example some player will have trap check on XX:00, XX:15, XX:30 or XX:45, if your trap check is XX:30, then put 30 in the box.
King Reward Resume – Enable / disable the bot to try reload the game after King Reward Resume Time end to check if the king reward had solved by player.
King Reward Resume Time – See King Reward Resume
2: I didn’t see any thing related with Success! Make sure you have only 1.22 version of script installed only (some time may have duplicated script installed). If you only have one script installed, can you make sure it really spell “Success!” or can you put a screenshot some where?
Thanks. My English is not good as well.
1. Oh, i see. Thank you for explaining.
2. After a search, i found that it was a message from another script i downloaded previously (MouseHunt Horn Tracker), telling me that my data has been added to database successfully. I’m really sorry for my carelessness….
Hi! Can you help me with something? i am running mousehunt autobot on google chrome, but today , i switched on my google chrome and went to mousehunt the autobot isnt there anymore! Anyway, i tried to disable and enable, uninstall and install again. Please Help and reply!!!
Thanks anyway, clearing cache does not help, but i went to http://www.mousehuntgame.com it works , but it is not working for facebook’s mousehunt . Any solution ?
i’m having the same problem..somtimes.. the autobot fails to display
I think it’s due to the security thing fb implemented.. making the link like:
remove https:// seems to solve the problem
yes, I will fix this.
Same as mine problem, google chrome works well for me, while firefox facebook mousehunt wont display the bot, mayb due to turning on secure browser, and when playing on firefox mousehuntgame.com, it will display the bot, but always crash~ feel like version 1.21 works better~
pls ammend for us~ appreciate a lot~ 🙂
thanks for telling me, yes, the https make the script fail to run because previously Facebook don’t allow app to run in https
The MouseHunt Autobot Cannot Make Our Mousehunt Band ?
I Afraid My MouseHunt will Get Band ..
Yes, use at your own risk, there is a chances you might get caught!
I would like to ask how do i configure the settings of the mh autobot such that it will horn every 15 mins? I’m new with this, so pls give me some advice…thank yous!
you need not to configure anything, it will work out of the box. Or you can customize according to your preference by clicking on the show preference.
hi . really appreciative of ur bot but.. i m afraid i m experiencing the same problems as stated above.. bot oni works at mousehunt game but not facebook. hope u will look into this thanks 🙂
Will fix on next release.
Hi, is it possible to make a bot for a mobile phone, like the iphone?? =D
Not possible. Is expansive to build one for iphone and I don’t have extra time for that too.
thx so much for the quick update.
the game itself has so many bugs
ur script works fine onChrome tho.
Trap check no longer working since verison 1.21. for all the browsers
Mind to explain more?
the trap check does not function even when I change script to true. just updated to version 1.23.. everything works fine for me now. thanks =)
version 1.23 trap check also got bug, that is the extra delay time for trap check is always zero.
yeah, I notice that in firefox where I did not change the script manually ( just use the user preference ) . however, I tried it on chrome and by manually edit the script using notepad, it does not have this problem.
can u explain me what is Play King Reward Sound and King Reward Resume if we put it in true or false??
and also Trap Check Time Offset and Trap Check Time Delay?? can u please explain it like in the manual book?? lol… im new to this and this is confusing.. 😦