Just a quick fix for secure connection problem in Facebook that cause the script unable to work. Sorry about that. Some new players not familiar with the script so I also add description for each preference. Just mouse over the preference, the tooltip will give more information about it. Just a minor update this time, enjoy the game.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the web page title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by player.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 5.0 with Greasemonkey 0.9.7 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11.50)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 13.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
- Google Chrome will playing King’s Reward sound through streaming but Opera and Firefox will play directly from the script.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- Fix script unable to run in Facebook secure connection (https).
- Add preference description in tooltip for each preference.
- Fix some incorrect preference setting default value.
- Fix Firefox unable to play King Reward’s sound correctly.
- Fix some memory leak problems.
- Fix Opera unable to play King Reward’s sound continently (Note: There will be a big gap between the last sound end and the new sound begin).
- Improve timer accuracy.
- Fix script will now auto reload if encounter any MouseHunt intro page which is a bug in the game if player using Google Chrome.
- Fix script unable to work when showTimerInPage is set to false.
- Aggressive mode will now ignore any extra time delay set by player.
- Script can now automatically reset the timer after user sound the horn manually before the timer reach zero.
- King Reward music is now play direct from the script instead of stream it from other site (only for Firefox and Opera web browser).
- Player can now set preference such as horn time delay directly in game instead of editing the script.