Just a quick fix for secure connection problem in Facebook that cause the script unable to work. Sorry about that. Some new players not familiar with the script so I also add description for each preference. Just mouse over the preference, the tooltip will give more information about it. Just a minor update this time, enjoy the game.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the web page title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by player.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 5.0 with Greasemonkey 0.9.7 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11.50)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 13.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
- Google Chrome will playing King’s Reward sound through streaming but Opera and Firefox will play directly from the script.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- Fix script unable to run in Facebook secure connection (https).
- Add preference description in tooltip for each preference.
- Fix some incorrect preference setting default value.
- Fix Firefox unable to play King Reward’s sound correctly.
- Fix some memory leak problems.
- Fix Opera unable to play King Reward’s sound continently (Note: There will be a big gap between the last sound end and the new sound begin).
- Improve timer accuracy.
- Fix script will now auto reload if encounter any MouseHunt intro page which is a bug in the game if player using Google Chrome.
- Fix script unable to work when showTimerInPage is set to false.
- Aggressive mode will now ignore any extra time delay set by player.
- Script can now automatically reset the timer after user sound the horn manually before the timer reach zero.
- King Reward music is now play direct from the script instead of stream it from other site (only for Firefox and Opera web browser).
- Player can now set preference such as horn time delay directly in game instead of editing the script.
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog
19 thoughts on “MouseHunt AutoBot 1.23”
Erm my Mozilla Firefox v6.01 crashes when I use this script.
When I turn on my browser it works fine but when it is time for the next hunt the browser gets into a repeated phase of refreshing itself, then crashes.
This happens even after uninstalling and re-installing the script.
Also the bot appears at four different locations.
One at the original place,
Two at where the advertisements are
Another one at the very bottom of the screen.
*This maybe caused by re-installing the script but still looking for a way to check if I uninstalled the script properly*
I absolutely love your bot and really look forward to the problems being fixed 😛
Thanks for your script and your help
P.S.-First time using your script 😛
I think you have multiple copy of the script in your browser. Try uninstall all script, clear all cache, restart browser and then only install back the script.
Erm I tried that but the four bots still came out…I am hunting on http://www.mousehuntgame.com/index.php
Oh and erm the crashes are due to many lag spikes when botting.
The lag causes the entire browser to hang and not respond then it crashes.
Thanks for your quick reply ^_^
The script isn’t working or showing up on the page, only the message “Timer cannot show on title page. You can run MouseHunt without iFrame (Facebook) to enable timer on title page.”
Reinstalled multiple times, reinstalled Greasemonkey too, still the same.
I ran a 2nd Firefox profile and the script is working, just not in my main Firefox. Any idea why?
what do you mean by second Firefox profile?
Its basically another Firefox installed on the same computer, so its not my computer de problem.
does the autobot also sounds the hunter horn even when i m not playing mousehunt?
you need to have your machine running in order to sound the horn
I think MH changed something today.. im not sure. maybe its just me.. but after sounding the horn, it says king’s reward and the Last King’s Reward time just reset to the new time even though there is no KR.
It is a bug in Firefox 6.0.1, please use the latest version of the script, sorry for the trouble.
why the script after sound the horn it said kings reward and refresh the page. but there is no kings reward. it keeps like that every 15 minutes after sound horn.
im using FF 4.0 and 1.23 autobot
and play in mousehuntgame.com
As what “maya” & “hello” has mentioned above, this problem has been persisting for days. Looking forward to your fix to this issue Ooiks. Cheers.
Thanks a lot for your wonderful script. (:
P.S. – this problem has only been happening in Firefox.
and the reload will never finish, so I have to manually click on camp to continue hunting, but the same problem keeps repeating every hunt. *I have no internet connection problem*
1.22 & 1.23
Please use the latest version of the script, sorry for the trouble.
Fixed on version 1.24. sorry for the trouble.
I’ve had to go back to 1.22 on Firefox because the memory issues came back. Please post a patch soon. PS – donation coming your way for a great script!!!
wat time should i put so that i will not be banned?
The longer the better, you better find it out yourself.