I also fixed the trap check delay time bug and add hunt location preference setting into the game for this version. Sorry for all the bugs and small patch. Enjoy the game.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the web page title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by player.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 6.0.1 with Greasemonkey 0.9.8 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11.50)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 13.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
- Google Chrome will playing King’s Reward sound through streaming but Opera and Firefox will play directly from the script.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
Download through userscript website.
- Fix trap check delay time always zero problem.
- Add Remember Location to preference setting in game.
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog
20 thoughts on “MouseHunt AutoBot 1.24 – Emergency Patch for Firefox 6.0.1”
Thanks for the really quick fix Ooiks; efficient as ever. Cheers!.
You are welcome
Script isn’t working for me, only thing it does is show “Timer cannot show on title page. You can run MouseHunt without iFrame (Facebook) to enable timer on title page” on the top of the page.
When I click that and run MouseHunt without the iFrame, the script is running but nothing happens. It looks the same as if I didn’t install it.
What browser are you using?
Make sure you have uninstall any previous version of the script and try clear the browser cache to see if it work.
I think now we can make use of the mobile site
it’s source is much more simple compared to the normal page
Yes, but let me fix all the bug first.
hi there, i having trouble here..
the browser i using is opera 11.50..
i followed all the steps and it’s work only in 1st horn, after that it was stop and show “Horn sounded, Synchronizing data…
how to solve this problem?
Same problem here…
and again, thx a lot for the script 🙂
Fixing the script, sorry about that
thx u a lot..
Thanks for the really quick fix.
can you run the script here too?? i like the simplicity of the page… tnx
Yes, but not in the next coming version.
Because I need to push the bug fix for Opera on version 1.25 first, mobile version will be 1.26 if can.
i see… tnx man! 🙂
Can you get the script work on https site? Thanks
Is working now. do you enough any problem?
Hey what does remember location do? If u not in the location the horn wont sound?