A very quick fix for King Reward sound problem on http://www.mousehuntgame.com/ page after they implement the login feature. It should be working now. I have a feeling that they will still make changes to the game, so keep me posted on the latest update on how the script working as I’m no longer playing the game as often as you all.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the web page title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by player.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Facebook – http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 – http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page – http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on
- Google Chrome
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
- Google Chrome will playing King’s Reward sound through streaming but Opera and Firefox will play directly from the script.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
- How to Enable User Scripts on Secure Page (HTTPS) in Opera Browser
Download through userscript website.
- Fix King Reward sound not working on MouseHunt official webpage after login feature added
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog
10 thoughts on “MouseHunt AutoBot 1.27 – King Reward Sound Fix”
Work perfectly! Thanks! Will update you if I find another error.
Hi i am currently running the script on opera mobile with a samsung galaxy s2. The script works perfectly while the phone is awake but when the display sleeps it no longer runs. Is there a function to wake the phone every now and then to check for horn status while the display is off?
No, this is more related with the browser problem in your phone.
Hi, the script doesnt work on the mousehuntgame.com website for opera. is there any way to make it work? I’m on a mac.
hello, may i know if anyone faces problem with the King reward’s sound? i have installed ver 1.27 but still get no sound when there is King reward. i tried with both Firefox and Chrome…
Hi, may i know are you able to help me to update a bot(Kings Reward Problem) that i often use in mousehunt which is no longer working?
On firefox when it autohorns it goes to mousehuntgame.com/login.php which makes it not function anymore – any reason why this happens? Works fine on chrome…
Hi, I have just a problem here I would like to report to you sir, it’s pretty alright in Firefox about the issue of the King’s Reward sound but still in my Google Chrome browser it doesn’t seem to be fixed, means it doesn’t play the King’s Reward sound. I hope I could get a reply from you sir, very much appreciated about all that you did. I thank you. God bless 🙂
The Kings Reward sound does not work since the latest Quicktime release……:(
Please ignore this comment…….have fiddled around and the KR sound is working dine and Tampermonkey is a great idea…..thanks Ooik……..