MouseHunt had introduce a countdown timer for next hunting time and change the calculation of the timer a little bit. Because of the new update, I also updated AutoBot to version 1.13 with the new calculation as well. Some time AutoBot timer may look faster than the timer provided by MouseHunt because MouseHunt timer only update every 5 seconds, thus it may not be that accurate compare with AutoBot timer with update every 1 second. Please read the change log and the known issue for more detail.
MouseHunt Autobot script had archived more than 12,000 download at userscript.org. A big milestone for me. Thanks everyone. By the way, some player got banned using this script, although the number are small and might not because of this script at all, but becareful and don’t be too greedy when you change the script setting. Good luck in hunting.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn (Please look for UserPreferenceSetting in the script). Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6 with Greasemonkey 0.8 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 10.60)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 5.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- With Aggressive Mode enable, the script timer is running super faster compare with MouseHunt provided timer, this is because it is very aggressive!
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- Timer will run slower / inaccurate if the browser is running resource hungry application such as flash game.
- Pause before King’s Reward might not totally prevent player from encounter King’s Reward, if user modify the King’s Reward interval time or run the script half way (played mousehunt before in other computer within few hour before).
- Opera web browser only able to play King’s Reward music once only instead of looping infinity.
Download through userscript website.
- Update the script according to new timer calculation after MouseHunt introduce a new timer at the page.
- Change default horn time delay to 5 to 45 seconds, a minimum of 5 seconds delay to handle the problem of MouseHunt provided timer which has a +/- 5 seconds delay.
- Change a proper message display when player enable pauseAtInvalidLocation and travel to other place because some player though the script encounter an error.
- Change pauseAtInvalidLocation to false by default.
- Bug fix to able hide the timer in page and the script still running when set to false.
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog
16 thoughts on “MouseHunt AutoBot 1.13 Updated”
first, i thanks for your contribution at userscript and I had used it for so long.
I’m now back to balack cove but face troubled of traveling back to JOD because of the tide.
Is there any idea how to add on ur script option that when it found out that when we at JOD, it automatically change our cheese and trap so that we wouldn’t waste much on the vanilla cheesses?
There’s one for forbidden grove.
but i can’t find one for balack.
Support Made in Malaysia. I’m malaysian too.
Thanks, dude 🙂
There is only option to pause the script when it is at different location, it don’t have any function like change cheese or trap currently.
The script you show does not include Forbidden Grove as well, that is just future planing.
Currently busy with other stuff, will not update the script with any new feature for a while.
Thanks for support.
well, thanks for the reply 🙂
The link to 1.13 doesn’t work. It brought me to V1.14. And version 1.14 isn’t working very well compared to 1.13 as it sound the horn like 30mins interval.
You always can go to MouseHunt AutoBot page, click on the Source Code tab and then click on the previous version to access to previous version of script.
How do you go to mousehunt autobot page?
And where do you find source code tab?
Sorry for the late reply.
how to change the timer?
could you teach me? im using google chrome
If you mean how to change the delay timer for the bot, then here is one of the way
First copy the whole code in the source code in http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/78731
then paste it in notepad and choose save as, put any file name but at the end put in .user.js instead of .txt
sample filename: MH_AutoBot.user.js
then open the file in notepad and look for this paragraph of code:
// Extra delay time before sounding the horn. (in seconds)
var hornTimeDelayMin = 5;
var hornTimeDelayMax = 45;
Just change the figure which you want then save it, after that then just install it back to your browser with this file
Very urging question here.. How exactly does the bot detection script of the Mousehunt developers work?? I can only think of one possible case whereby during KR, u did not claim the prize but kept refreshing/horning using soundthehorn.php and tt leads to been detected as a possible botter.. Any comments??
yo dude how to make the horn sound even when your offline?
i’d like to use one of this, but then again, have no idea what this is talking about… does it mean u can sound the horn even u’re offline?
erm…. i try to locate the 1.13 but i cant find it so i use the 1.14 but thanks man…
hi ooi, thanks for the bot and I have been using like 3 -4 months but recently they have changed the trap check again. so I think the king detect something where they send me a warning. any idea to update it ?