Sorry for the long waiting. I was busy with lot of stuffs recently and the development process was drag down by Opera and Google Chrome web browser for many days due to the sound problem. I only manage to fix the Opera but not Google Chrome. But I plan to release it without one new feature for Google Chrome because I really drag for too long already. Sorry Google Chrome fans!
One of the big changes you will notice in this release is you can now set the script setting inside the game! So now you don’t need to learn how to set them by using notepad or what so ever. Be warn that those setting is not permanent if you just change it in the game, the script use temporary storage to store those setting only. In case if you delete all browser storage and cache, the setting will go away and back to what had been written in the script. So remember to change back the setting when you delete all browser storage and cache.
Lot of players keep on asking me how to play music from local drive. The answer will always “You can’t because the script can’t”. The script just can’t access to the file system because of security reason. But don’t be so sad, now I embed the whole music in the script and it will now play directly without any streaming! Of course, the script size is bigger than before now because of the music data, but it will save your a lot of bandwidth later on. Too bad this feature only apply for Opera and Firefox web browser, Google Chrome will still stream the music for this version. Oh ya, I use some hex encoding on the music, so it is impossible for other to change the music unless you know how to modify midi sound to hex encoding.
Another thing you might be notice is when you manually click on the horn, the script is now smart enough to know that you had press the horn and it will now start re-calculating the time. Thanks to some players told me the bug that the time is actually not correct if they press the horn manually. For other change, just read the change log at the bottom.
Some time I really wonder why I need to fix all those bugs left by the MouseHunt developer especially on Google Chrome web browser (check out the version 1.20 and 1.21 change log). Ha, maybe I should drop them an e-mail saying your game need me because I’m helping you all the patch it. But wait, they hate me so much right because I developing a bot for the game! Well, who care to tell them anyway, I fix that because the player request me to do so.
Oh ya, lot of Firefox users told me that there are memory leak in the script in Firefox 5.0. I don’t really experience that, and I can’t really figure out is the game problem or the script problem also. So if you are a Firefox user, mind to tell me if you got this kind of problem or not? Running with script or without script in the game? Thanks.
MouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time’s up with extra random time define by player.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 5.0 with Greasemonkey 0.9.7 add-on)
- Opera (Tested with Opera 11.50)
- Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 13.0)
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don’t ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- The script will pause when encounter king’s reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- Timer will run slower / inaccurate if the browser is running resource hungry application such as flash game.
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
- Opera only able to play King’s Reward once and not continently.
- MouseHunt in game timer and AutoBot horn timer both may run incorrectly in Google Chrome due to bug in MouseHunt game.
- Google Chrome will playing King’s Reward sound through streaming but Opera and Firefox will play directly from the script.
How to Install User Script
Download through userscript website.
- Fix script will now auto reload if encounter any MouseHunt intro page which is a bug in the game if player using Google Chrome.
- Fix script unable to work when showTimerInPage is set to false.
- Aggressive mode will now ignore any extra time delay set by player.
- Script can now automatically reset the timer after user sound the horn manually before the timer reach zero.
- King Reward music is now play direct from the script instead of stream it from other site (only for Firefox and Opera web browser).
- Player can now set preference such as horn time delay directly in game instead of editing the script.
by Ooi Keng Siang via Ooiks’s Blog